Saturday, February 19, 2011

Woman Topless On Golf Course

Cake for Gabriella



E 'for some time I want to try this type of decoration. So here ... I tried.

The occasion was the birthday of someone special to me, Gabriella.
she liked the little angel that appeared in a British magazine, so I tried to put it in a "context" a little 'different.
The cake is a dummy, but I plan to make the extension even on a real cake. This for me is already a step forward ... :)

I really loved this cake decorating which differs a bit 'from my usual, all white. I wanted blue, clearly inspired by Wedgwood, and, of course, Eddie Spence. Apart from the coverage of the cake tray and sugar paste all the rest of the decorations are totally in real ice.

The design of the collar positioned on the topper is mine, but to realize exactly I asked for help to my friend Daniel, architect, thank you very much, for their valuable assistance.

to you to judge the result.

I leave some photos:


Brush Embroidery decoration on the walls of the cake and Extension works ...


The real topper All in ice: the collar is the most intense blue plaque. ...


The detail of the decoration of the edge of the tray ...



Another particular ...


The core technique to runout.
The heart: mine. Inside Daisy made a technical Pressure Piping, that, for me, is the symbol of Eddie Spence, "my" Eddie ... that is to say that ... I have Eddie in the heart ... forever.
I decided that from now onwards this decoration - the heart with the daisy in it-will be my signature on each cake that will fulfill in the future.

Gabriella, with all my affection.

Donatella


0 comments:

Post a Comment